Long the King of the short haulers, The B737 has taken on many variations over the years and the latest "NG" version is no exception! FDS has perfected the NG parts over the years and the new "IBL" Series Panels take the entire offering up another notch.
The Ultimate in Accuracy & Finish
SAVE $200 going with the package! Many of our customers that order our popular MIP/MAIN package typically order the CDU BAY and Glare packages with or later. With all of these items fitting in the one Carton there is an enormous cost savings in freight to ship in one go. Save hundreds on freight as well!
This highly detailed "PRO-MX" Series Instrument Panel Set is designed for our "Professional" and "High End Enthusiast Builder" Fixed Based Procedural Trainers (FBPTs) but made available as a separate item. Designed to meet the highest levels of realism and attention to detail we feature our "Integrated Backlighting" Panels and a totally revamped Aluminum MIP with numerous new Structural elements included.
This package is composed of the same parts we use for our B737NG DSTD and Full B737NG FBTs.
- Scale Design
- New 2.0 Design Upgrades
- Powder Coat Finish for super durable finish
- Aluminum Construction (Lightweight and very solid!)
- One Piece MIP Design
- Metal Lower Angled Sections
- New Machined Display Frames and Lenses
- New Machined ISIS/RMI
- New Machined Replica Clocks
- IBL Series Backlit Panels (5volt, Real Aircraft Bulbs!) (W/ Knob backlight capability!)
- New Structural Components
- Reduced Shipping Size
- LCD Monitor Support Shelf
- CDU Bay Included
- Glare Shield Package Included
FDS Proprietary IBL series panels feature built in backlighting utilizing real aircraft bulbs. Super realistic. No work, simply plug in!
The B737NG MIP/MAIN package features an all CAD design with precision laser cut parts. All metal parts are finished with an Industrial Powder Coat process.
The FDS designed MIP/MAIN features our proprietary support shelf design. This structural element is designed to support LCDs and can be utilized with our optional LCD holders. Engineered Solutions!
**Strongly recommend the LCD Holders that we offer on our page!**
The Glare Shield is a featured component of our Dual Seat Trainer and used in our B737 FBPT product. As such, it delivers high on realism and simplifies the construction process with bolt together parts and fixtures. Feature packed and including:
- Top Glare shield surface (Very Durable, textured ABS with Forward "lip" to hide any lighting you might install) Includes Machined Metal support bar
- Metal brackets and mounting elements (for directly bolting on to the MIP)
- NEW Glare Wing Units (more realistic shape and size)
- NEW "PUSH TO RECALL" Functionality on SYSTEM ANNUNCIATION
- NEW Under Glare Cover Plates (Vacuum Formed/ABS)
- IBL Series "Chrono" Panel with High Quality Push Switch
- "B737Wing" Electronics Included (Caut/Warn/System Annunciators) included!
- Same setup as we have on the new Dual Seater we are selling
- Engineered for Perfect Fit and integration
- Scale shapes and countours!
The PRO-MX Glare Shield Package can easily ship with the B737NG MIP/MAIN product for excellent savings on shipping costs.
Please Note. The FDS-B737NG-PRO-MX-MCP and EFIS units are sold with a bottom plate for mounting into the FDS Glare unit. Customers using CP Flight or other branded MCP/EFIS can talk to us about a bracket that is designed to achieve the same result!
The CDU Bay Features:
- Precision Laser Cut Materials
- Professionally Engineered
- Lower EICAS Display Frame (Not shown in picture)
- FDS-CDU Mounting Brackets
- Powder Coat Finish for Long Lasting Use
- Includes All Mounting Hardware
- New! "Knock Down" design for lower cost shipping
The FDS B737NG CDU Bay is a common production item but please email for availability.
Please note that the 2.0 version MIP has upgraded elements and as such the above pictures need to be updated. The 2.0 MIP now accomodates the new High Level AFDS devices, New RAAS panel (Lower FO Side) as well as four newly added Annunciators. There is a revised optional hardware package available to outfit this device, please see the 737NG Product page for more details