Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sim-Avionics FAQ - JetMax

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkHastings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: Sim-Avionics FAQ - JetMax Reply with quote

Q: Can I use one computer for my JetMax Device and JetMax Avionics Software?

A: As we all know… FSX can be a very demanding piece of software to run. We all want to add elements to it and those items already create a big hit on performance.
Trying to run four more monitors would be a very tough job for any computer. A secondary computer, basic specification with 4 monitor outputs (i5 or maybe your old FSX computer?) would be ideal as you can run the JetMax Avionics on that and actually improve your performance on the main FSX computer. Remember, with a JetMax device you are not running any “Add-on” aircraft as all this is handled on the Secondary computer. Your Main computer only has to run the “out the window” view…. Big leap in performance.. Something we are all chasing!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: