Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

737 NGX and the guard switches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Driver170

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: 737 NGX and the guard switches Reply with quote

I have a question is there anyone running the 737 NGX and the overhead panel or even the pedestal and can still operate switches with guards on them?

So for an example - you open the batt cover guard on the overhead panel (FDS or jetmax) and will this still activate the batt switch on the NGX?
omera60

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I'm aware, the guard positions on the OH Panel (JetMax or FDS) are not connected to the simulator, only the switch positions are so if you move a guard, unless it moves a switch with it, it won't affect the guards position in the sim. This goes for NGX only, other programs like Sim-A have a logic where if a guarded switch is moved example; the batt switch, it will automatically close the guard on it and vice verse if this is what you are asking...

Best,
Omer

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh i thought that would be the case! So with my NGX how can i overcome this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: