Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brake pressure gauge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Air59

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: Brake pressure gauge Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am looking for a brake pressure gauge that fits the FDS 737 MIP. I bought the Flight illusion one but the free space is too tiny and i didn't succeed, even twiking it, to place it.

Would be very interested by the solutions you have found.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thierry
(France)
Jetcos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original MIP did not have the 2 extra Annunciators and the FI gauge fit. Even though the FI gauge is the size of a Flap gauge.

As soon as Boeing added the TAKEOFF CONFIG and CABIN ALTITUDE annunciators it made it difficult to fit the FI gauge. Customers have modified the gauge to make it fit. It can be done but at your own risk as the modification requires the gauge to be cut and extended to get it to fit.

Note: The real gauge is the size of the round opening and is held in with a clamp. So the gauge will always fit in a real aircraft. Therefore the issue is teh size of the gauge that are available and not the MIP.
Air59

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Steve for the explanation.

I tried to modify the gauge by cutting some parts but this is not enough. As far the extension is concerned i don't know how to proceed.

May be any new gauge manufacturer has a gauge that can fit (simworld gauge size seems to be the size of the round opening).

So that if customers have found the jewel, i would be very interested to know.

Have a good day.

Thierry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: