Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jetline Systems All Three Views Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:19 pm    Post subject: Jetline Systems All Three Views Online Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I was able to get the right display setup today, just needs a little fine tuning. Next, it's time to get some videos online.

FRANKY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks Unbelievably Amazing !! Great work...

Looks like JetLine came through Smile
Winstonc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks really good Michael!

I am just in the process of switching my 3 x 50" 4K tv out for 3 x 70" 4K tv's to get better coverage.

Currently I am running all 3 at 4K resolution driven by one computer running a GTX1080 and for the most part the FPS is okay at between 20-30FPS with reasonably high settings.

I will be building two more PC's so using WideView I can have each screen driven by one PC so I can max everything out and not be living quite so much on the edge of what one PC can do. Eventually I may add a 4th and 5th screens to increase my FOV driven my the left and right PC's.

From your experience and apart from the current issue of weather sync by AS16 across the computer (which apparently they are working on a solution for) and of course requiring two extra copies of P3D, is there anything else I should be aware of in moving to a WideView setup?

Thanks

David
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm really not sure yet, been down most of the time. Ken from Jetline will be here tomorrow to look at the systems. I can say this, Wide traffic has caused a few issues on the setup as well as ORBX and the stand alone manager from a couple of third party airport providers. Just about ready to do away with anything that utilities this anti theft/update scheme.

Issues now seem to be isolated to P3D crashing from a few items:

1. Stop error code 0x0000003B
2. Stop error code 0x00000050
3. Stop error code 0x0000001A

I'll keep you posted.

Mike
Winstonc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: