Flight Deck Solutions Forum Index Flight Deck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

visual system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flight Deck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
APAK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: visual system Reply with quote

Guys ,

I have a visual system for FSX with 3 Benq projectors and a curved screen ( 180 degres ) .
I changed the place where it was installed and now I got a problem which I cannot find the root of it. when FSX is loaded only the center projector shows the three views the other two remain black .When I maximize the view , of the center projector , all three views are maximized and I have all three views maximized but I can only see the center view because the left and right projectors are like turn of. As soon as I exit the FSX all projectors work without problem.[img]

Please help me

regards

Alberto Künzel
APAK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: visual system Reply with quote

Hi ,

After i have posted the below I have noted that when the FSX starts I loose the signal for Left and Right projector . Why ?

regards

Alberto Künzel
Jetcos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using a Triple Head to Go or nVidia Surround for the projectors?

Check that the Full Screen settings in FSX match the projector resolution you need.
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)
APAK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject: visual system Reply with quote

Hi ,

I am using Triple Head to Go .

rgds

Alberto K6unzel
APAK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: visual system Reply with quote

Hi Steve ,

I noted that with FS9 if I right click the mouse on the center view the right and left get signal and I have the three views. With FSX this not happen.
I already checked the FSX config and there I have in the graphic section the mode= 3072x768x32 like in setting of full screen of the FSX.

Any tip is welcome.

Regards

Alberto Kunzel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flight Deck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Customer Project Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: