Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MIP widht

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stein Aasheim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: MIP widht Reply with quote

Can someone that has the latest MIP from FDS kindly give me the total widht measurment ? I can not find this measurment any place.
I have to make an temporary MIP and will later this year order the glareshield to put on top of this MIP.

Regard
Stein Aasheim
dreambird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: MIP/ width Reply with quote

Hi, just got mine a few weeks ago. O/D from side to side it's 60 inches.
If you permit, my honest suggestion would be to buy the MIP panel directly at FDS. The extra moneys spent will save you a lot of time and worries. And when the time comes for you to install the glare shield, which is a hell of a nice piece of equipment, it'll fit like a glove. Masterpiece!

Dreambird
B737-PRO-MX-DSTD 2.0
Stein Aasheim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information "dreambird" .60 inch - 1524 mm.it is.

Unfortunately, I have to make some priorities before I have the money to buy the MIP. Most of the parts to the MIP I have already and I decided to buy "glareshield" before I can buy the MIP. The best had obviously been to buy the whole package "FDS-B737NG-MIP/MAIN-2.0-Bundle" but I have to buy this peace by peace.It is not just a "pickup" for me since I don't live in Canada so there are some shipping cost and 25% VAT that come as an extra cost for me.
I have already some parts from FDS and will continue with FDS parts since there is a lot of problem with mixing different brands for an homecockpit builder.And FDS is the company "in my opinion" that have most realistic parts,and the most important part of it.Good service.

Regard
Stein Aasheim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: