Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JetMax Expansion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sacrayton

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject: JetMax Expansion Reply with quote

I may be asking a question that has already been made. So please excuse me. But is the Jetmax planned to be expandable with a "FiirstOfficer MIP?"

Regards,

Stephen
787 George

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen,
The below is from the JetMax FAQ

Can I have the First Officer (FO) side as well?
Our total goal for JetMax was to create an affordable way to “Get Off The Desk!” and deeper into your simulation experience.. JetMax was never designed to be a 100,000CAD trainer that sells for $15,000.

We expect many desktop simmers to leave the desk and fly using one of the JetMax devices. This is the primary goal for the product. If you are looking to build a truly complete 737 or 777 simulator, two seats, shell etc, come and see us at www.flightdecksolutions.com as that is where this level of product is available.

George
sacrayton

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

787 George,

Thanks for the clarification. In my initial conversation with Peter, he did state that the JetMax was intended to get off the desktop.

Thanks!

Stephen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: