Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

737 Flap Gauge Position lights do not illuminate (Resolved)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belisba

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:36 pm    Post subject: 737 Flap Gauge Position lights do not illuminate (Resolved) Reply with quote

The lights test shows the Flap Gauge position indicator lights (1, 2, 5, 10, 15, etc.) are working fine, but during transition from Flaps UP to each position to Flaps 40, the position indicator lights do not illuminate nor does the gauge indicate the final resting position.

I've calibrated the JetMax TQ using the setup software and also performed the Aircraft Details > Flaps Calibration.

Any help appreciated.
Jetcos

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have the latest B737 installed?

What version of Sim-A are you running?
belisba

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your quick reply. This is a fresh Sim-Avionics
1.70 installation on Win10 (Registered, new JetMax build). I installed the latest Full Install .exe "over" the 1.70 JetMax Installation .exe.

I installed the latest 1.70 737 aircraft into P3D 3.4. I will state
however, I did experience issues earlier that led
Me to running the setup aircraft installation
and TQ calibration a couple times over. Eventually, test flight
Last night seemed to show good Server to Sim
Comms.
belisba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gents, I went back and did a fresh installation of the 737-800 with the version 1.4. I also went back and did a fresh JetMax 1.70 installation and then a fresh FULL 1.70 installation on top of JetMax.

I have been able to configure the throttles and FSUIPC (registered) according the the offsets guides. I can control the flaps and surfaces just fine, but the problem remains that I do not see the Flap Gauge position indicator lights during flap transition or at final flap resting position.

The lights test shows the Flap Gauge position indicator lights (1, 2, 5, 10, 15, etc.) are working fine.

Is there something in the initial aircraft configuration or Sim-Avionics Server setup that needs to be changed or ticked?

Any help in diagnosing this issue would be appreciated.
belisba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: (RESOLVED) Reply with quote

Mark, I took advise (via email) to go to the SYS Controller Outputs and find the flap positions to run a test on each (using check box). Each test failed (no lights) so I cleared and reassigned each flap position. After doing so, each flap position lit-up during test. I then needed to go to the Flaps Definition area on the Server and clear and assign flap positions.

I wasn't sure if I needed to save the Aircraft Profile, but did anyway.

All flap position lights are working as expected. Thank you!
gpratt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the same issue. Could someone guide me a bit into which flap/slat function assigns to which led. I am in the Output assignments section of the sysboard controller looking at the flap settings. I can assign an LED to any of the flap settings but all of the lights stay illuminated once I have selected the flap position. How do you turn the leds off once the flaps start to retract.
I have assigned my flap settings through FSUIPC is there anything I need to do in the SimA Server on the flaps page?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: