Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sys1 card not recognized by ProSim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lwarnell01

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Sys1 card not recognized by ProSim Reply with quote

Good evening, I have FDS sys1 card for my B737 overhead and im having problems with I guess the card is not connecting to fsuipc 4 or fsuipc5. Also the when making sure that I have a good ground, is the board itself grounded? If so if my OVHD shell is wood how is it grounded? Thanks in advance sorry for the dumb questions.

Running Windows 10 64GB ram, 2 GTX 980 ti video cards, 2 1tb SSD Drives on 2 identical PCS
ProSim, CPFLIGHT mcp, efis (x2), CPFLIGHT pedestal, FDS CDU, flightsimulatorparts.com panels, switches, leds, CPY motorized throttle v3...
Jetcos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No ground issue for the SYS Card.

In ProSim Enable FDS Support.

You should see the the card show up in ProSim System screen.

If you don't see it you may need to Shutdown the PC and restart the PC. I have seen the ProSim System running in the background after making changes to the Drivers screen.

Make sure InterfaceIT is not running at teh same time as ProSim. You can use InterfaceIT to test the SYScard as well. See if the SYS Card shows up there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: