Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CFY TQ thrust levers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
efpg0708

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:35 am    Post subject: CFY TQ thrust levers Reply with quote

Hi guys

I've read great reviews about this product, so I bought one. Very nice piece of equipment, however I find the thrust levers extremely hard to move (yes, A/T is off !). Since some users here also have the product, do you have the same issue or is it just mine that is like this ?

Thanks

Eduardo
MichaelYSSY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eduardo

I have a CFYTQ and yes the throttles do take some effort to move but after a while you get used to the resistance and I don't mind the way they are.

"NEWS"
I have heard that is the latest version they have clutches installed in the throttle motors so that when moved manually that resistance is gone.

Cheers
Michael
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: