Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wannabe builder needs some advice...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PRIEST

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

I personally as someone who has worked on this project for over 3 years believe that PC and TECHWORX have the solution to taking us to new altitudes and getting us in our cockpits where we belong. I am not an electronics expert but I just love to fly and by the way most commercial pilots can't wire a light bulb either lol nevermind know the difference between cathode and anode. Anyway thanks Peter your a gem in a box of rocks.
Tim
Canada

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: I agree Reply with quote

PRIEST wrote:
I personally as someone who has worked on this project for over 3 years believe that PC and TECHWORX have the solution to taking us to new altitudes and getting us in our cockpits where we belong. I am not an electronics expert but I just love to fly and by the way most commercial pilots can't wire a light bulb either lol nevermind know the difference between cathode and anode. Anyway thanks Peter your a gem in a box of rocks.
Tim
Canada
IF IT AIN"T FDS IT AINT FLYIN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: