Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A320 Informational Site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: A320 Informational Site Reply with quote

In search of a good site for A320 information, I found airbusdriver.net which has loads of good things on it. My question about the EFIS display answered by a downloadable program. Just for some other Airbus guys out there check it out!

Mark
A320

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in relation to dimensions etc of A320 flight decks, a company is arranging a trip to an A320 motion sim for me where i shall be measuring anything and everything and subject to security clearance, taking pictures. I plan to put this all into a Word Doc/PFD with drawings done by a friend to give alot of detailed measurements. The ones on www.a320project.com are good but There are some that are not covered. Should have this done by May I would hope!

Andrew
A320 Builder
We Love Chad Campaign
Norman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

The whole dimensions thing has been superbly done already here.

Point to note is that on occasions FDS will have had to use poetic license so dimensions should always be based off of the products, rather than the real aircraft.

That A320 Project site belongs to none other than our very own PC and is the first site I stumbled across when I first started researching this hobby.
Ian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew
As much information you can gleen on the seats would be nice
Ian
A320

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norman,

I am planning to cover all surfaces I can etc in the cockpit including the wide windows etc as well as Seats. Anything that isnt covered in these photos really I will be able to give dimensions on I hope!

I personally am trying to make my Sim as accurate as possible and thats the reason for the trip. If any other builders want the dimensions they can gladly have them. The detail on Peters A320 Project Site enabled me to start building my sim without it wouldnt have as much done as i have!

Andrew
A320 Builder
We Love Chad Campaign
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: