Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Project Magenta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ribel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:39 am    Post subject: Project Magenta Reply with quote

I've downloaded the PM demo's (Airbus Glass Cockpit/MCDU/FCU) and am trying to get them working with FS2004 without much success.

I've got FSUIPC (v3.201), but get a warning about non-access for non-accredited programs when I fire up the PFD/ND demo. Do I need to register FSUIPC just to see if the PM demo's will work?
PRIEST

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote

Sean,
Yup, I believe you do Sean also if you intend on putting it on other systems you need WideFS6 an FSUIPC very cheap tho. I can tell you this as someone who has all PM airbus Software it is awesome, really nice stuff. Hope that helps my friend. Anything else you need to know contact John, Katy or Enrico at PM and they'll be happy to sort ya out, they are top rate people.
Tim
Canada

IF IT AINT FDS IT AINT FLYIN!
Norman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FSUIPC and WIDEFS really are core elements of a simbuilders arsenal, especially if going the PM route.

I have the full PM Airbus suite here, along with wazzup and would recommend it as much as buying the panels here from Peter.

If its reality you strive for then these are to be considered essential!
Bob Reed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.. Just to confirm.. Yes you must register FSUIPC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: