Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for others building a Boeing 717 and Tom Waldon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
W9XE/Project777

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Looking for others building a Boeing 717 and Tom Waldon Reply with quote

I am collecting any information on the Boeing 717. Looking for others considering building with FDS. I have decided to build the FDS version in Elite panels. Peter says they can make any of the panels Elite. This looks like a simpler panel in design for a cockpit project.

If FDS is not the number one cockpit supplier today they will be tomorrow. There dedication to the hobby looks like they will be in business long after others have dropped out. The realism of there panels cannot be topped. Worldwide support makes them even more valuable to the sim community. Can you imagine 5 years from now how much will be available. Hope Microsoft will be able to keep up the pace and seek the realism that FDS has in there vision.

Will be attending the Avsim Convention. Looking forward to meet other FDS builders at the convention. Booked sim time already…..Have you???????

Tom Waldon, you replied to a message I had posted on Pascal's Sim Parts Forum. Just recently discovered it. Posted in late 2002. Please contact me.
Any information would be greatly appreciated…..

Larry Vandivier
W9XE / Project 717
w9xe@charter.net
http://webpages.charter.net/w9xe/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: