Throttles for 777 cancelled?

Dedicated to The Support of All Flightdeck Solutions, Ltd Products

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

Jetto

Throttles for 777 cancelled?

Post by Jetto »

:( :( Hi guys,
I've read in another topic that the 747 throttles have been cancelled. Does anybody know something about the 777 throttles? I was close to order that thing. Does/when it will be available? Thx.

jetto

pcos
Site Admin

Throttles

Post by pcos »

The older versions are not listed as we are working on a new line here. Very many positive steps taken on several of them and previews of the PRO LEVEL A320 Unit will be posted shortly. First two are going together now and shipping.
There is alot of activity here on all categories. In the Throttle category we have requested from many sectors and will be starting in the high end in order to max out design elements.. From there we can pull back abit and look at cost effective materials and production approaches to make them more affordable for the Enthusiasts.
PC

Don

Post by Don »

Many thanks for the info PC.
Will the new throttle project be able to directly interchange with the old product, for those who already have the old ones up and running, or will it be a completely new product with different sizing etc?
Many thanks
Don

pcos
Site Admin

Old vs New

Post by pcos »

I will work directly with the builders on this issue..
We have many ways to handle this and making sure that existing parts can work in all of this is part of the thought process.
We also have the ability to look at "Upgrades" if requested. Not hard to deal with on these issues. I may not be as fast as everyone wants but we won't leave you stranded if there is any way to help.
Normally there is..
PC

LuisXV

Re: Old vs New

Post by LuisXV »

pcos wrote:I will work directly with the builders on this issue..
We have many ways to handle this and making sure that existing parts can work in all of this is part of the thought process.
We also have the ability to look at "Upgrades" if requested. Not hard to deal with on these issues. I may not be as fast as everyone wants but we won't leave you stranded if there is any way to help.
Normally there is..
PC
PCos, great!

...and I still hope for the best, for the production and sales of the B737NG TQ!

Thanks,
Osasco/SP - Brazil.

Salbado

Pro Throttles?

Post by Salbado »

Peter, this brings me out of the woodwork.

My flight deck has been flying over three years now and pretty damn near perfect (for me). Do I need to update my throttles?

How are you. Hope all is well.

Sal - New York

EK_A345

Post by EK_A345 »

If they are going to be autothrottle capable 777 throttles then ill build the 777. This has been a big deciding factor for me. Autothrottle a must. plus its so damn cool. :lol:
Dan Antos

jimbo

Post by jimbo »

Great news indeed.

Is there plans for a 767/757 varient?

James