Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Throttles for 777 cancelled?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jetto

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Throttles for 777 cancelled? Reply with quote

Sad Sad Hi guys,
I've read in another topic that the 747 throttles have been cancelled. Does anybody know something about the 777 throttles? I was close to order that thing. Does/when it will be available? Thx.

jetto
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Throttles Reply with quote

The older versions are not listed as we are working on a new line here. Very many positive steps taken on several of them and previews of the PRO LEVEL A320 Unit will be posted shortly. First two are going together now and shipping.
There is alot of activity here on all categories. In the Throttle category we have requested from many sectors and will be starting in the high end in order to max out design elements.. From there we can pull back abit and look at cost effective materials and production approaches to make them more affordable for the Enthusiasts.
PC
Don

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for the info PC.
Will the new throttle project be able to directly interchange with the old product, for those who already have the old ones up and running, or will it be a completely new product with different sizing etc?
Many thanks
Don
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Old vs New Reply with quote

I will work directly with the builders on this issue..
We have many ways to handle this and making sure that existing parts can work in all of this is part of the thought process.
We also have the ability to look at "Upgrades" if requested. Not hard to deal with on these issues. I may not be as fast as everyone wants but we won't leave you stranded if there is any way to help.
Normally there is..
PC
LuisXV

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Old vs New Reply with quote

pcos wrote:
I will work directly with the builders on this issue..
We have many ways to handle this and making sure that existing parts can work in all of this is part of the thought process.
We also have the ability to look at "Upgrades" if requested. Not hard to deal with on these issues. I may not be as fast as everyone wants but we won't leave you stranded if there is any way to help.
Normally there is..
PC

PCos, great!

...and I still hope for the best, for the production and sales of the B737NG TQ!

Thanks,

Osasco/SP - Brazil.
Salbado

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Pro Throttles? Reply with quote

Peter, this brings me out of the woodwork.

My flight deck has been flying over three years now and pretty damn near perfect (for me). Do I need to update my throttles?

How are you. Hope all is well.

Sal - New York
EK_A345

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they are going to be autothrottle capable 777 throttles then ill build the 777. This has been a big deciding factor for me. Autothrottle a must. plus its so damn cool. Laughing
jimbo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news indeed.

Is there plans for a 767/757 varient?

James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: