Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flightdeck Solutions - Open House - Pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Flightdeck Solutions - Open House - Pictures Reply with quote

In early May FDS opened its doors to suppliers, customers, family and friends. This evening gave everyone at FDS the opportunity to showcase the new shop and the many projects that are in progress. Attendance exceeded our expectations and the entire team had a few hours to talk and share with many of the people that are inter-related to the day to day activities.

Suppliers were a key focus for us as we had the chance to get them to see how parts and pieces they are involved with end up once FDS has put them through the various internal production steps.

Family members had a chance to see the fruits of the many extra hours and effort that the guys put in.

Our regular customers were in full force and several made long journeys. Paul Moore combined a family visit with our event and we enjoyed his presence alongside his wife and friends.

Two of the biggest showcase items in the shop were the A320 FBT that we are shipping to Korea this month as well as a Full B747 Trainer that is at the final stages of production and leaving shortly for the Middle East.

PICTURES HERE:
http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/view_page.php?id=63

Last edited by pcos on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nykus

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look fun, too bad i missed it
Lewis Simmons

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man look at that 747 nose section... MASSIVE!

An event like that would be so fun to attend.

Lewis
787 Builder
koh

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: great pictures Reply with quote

looks very nice with people around it, indeed, Peter.
A PDP seems to make a big difference on the setup.
You should do this more often.
Angus Wighton

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I consider myself one of the lucky ones, in that I live in Toronto .... unlike those of you that live in other far reaching parts of Canada, the USA, Europe or as far away as New Zealand & Australia ... I live just down the highway from the Flightdeck Solutions and can visit their shop with ease.

Unfortunately you couldn't ALL attend their recent "Open House" ... it is a thrill every time I drop by, and would have been the same for all of you .... that "kid in a candy shop" phrase never being more appropriate! Peter & the entire FDS crew are the most gracious of hosts and it was a great evening.

I especially enjoyed Peter's comment about Steve W allowing them to search him prior to leaving their facility! It's a shop that is just chock full of the most amazing stuff .... everywhere you look there are boxes with every imaginable piece of equipment that you'd love to install in your own simulator cockpit!

With the addition of Shawn & Steve, Peter Cos has really taken FDS to new heights .... their new shop is alive with activity, the detail & superb quality is getting better, if that's even possible? Peter wears his passion for the business on his sleeve, constantly driving for higher levels of detail & quality. In addition to all the B737 Hardware I have purchased, FDS with Brent's help has also provided the brilliantly simplistic Interface Hardware/Software which really makes my simulator come "alive" ... and yet through it all Peter Cos remains as accessible & enthusiastic as ever.

As a pilot I have always marveled at the quality of their presentation - never mind that it actually works too - the fact that it looks & feels like the real thing makes them the leaders in the field.

They were showing Steve W and I their progress on their new B737 Fire Handles (which are still in the development stage) ... just one example of where they are taking the new FDS Products ... stay tuned, it only gets better!

Thanks Steve, Shawn & all the FDS staff .... and especially you Peter for your unending enthusiasm .... continued success!
B738

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Congrats Reply with quote

Congratulations to you and your team Peter. You've come a long way!

Brad.
Nykus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any plan for other open house anytime in future? I has finally got passport to cross Canada border YAY! I was plan to visit Montreal in Feb. And my route will travel though Toronto.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: