Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MDCU kit dimensions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P Skotte

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:36 am    Post subject: MDCU kit dimensions? Reply with quote

Hi there

I'm about to start the construction of the center pedestal of my A320 cockpit. ( I know it is recommended to start with that, but I didn't Embarassed)
I will have to wait a bit before I can afford to buy the MCDU kit, but I don't want to stall my project just waiting for that. So could anyone please be so kind to tell me the dimensions of the MCDU kit (i.e lenght and width of the hole that the kit is placed in).

I would be very thankful.

Best regards

Peter Very Happy
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: MCDU Sizes Reply with quote

Hopefully you are thinking far far ahead here as its a wholenew game when the panels are going in.. Something we all face as we build.
The MCDU Plate size is:
14.5cm x 22.15cm
or
5.75" x 8.75"
Hope that helps. PC
P Skotte

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Peter

I know it's 'dangerous' to assume dimensions .But I will have to take that chance

Best regards

Peter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: