Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FDS Shell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: FDS Shell Reply with quote

Just wanted to put a post here about the FDS shell.

The unit is solid, well manufactured and I believe, great value for money.

That is not to say that I didn't find a few faults, but overall, the product is first class.

It's taken a few days to get it fully constructed (I wasn't in a hurry) and now it is, it is solid.

I also bought the extra overhead kit, another great buy.

It's no wonder FDS has such a great name in this industry, when they knock out products like this.

Good work, guys, it's a real credit to ya!

I also had a lot of help with the shipping (here to Australia) from Peter. He saved me a lot of money, so thanx Peter, I appreciate it and I'll be back for more, you can bet on that.

Frank Cooper
willow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: FDS Shell Reply with quote

Hello Frank - I search for FDS shell in google and look what and who I find Very Happy

Thanks for your feed-back & looking forward to seeing some snaps in due course, WilloW
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: