Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

vPilot and MultiCOMM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TorbenJA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:06 am    Post subject: vPilot and MultiCOMM Reply with quote

I'm useing the MCOM module and I previously used FS9 and squawkbox. Here I could reveive on com2. Now I'm using FSX, Prosim and vPilot. I can transmit and receive with com1, but neither receive nor transmit on com2. Any ideas?

Torben
Jetcos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check if vPilot allows that feature?

The radio's are only talking to FSX. If you set a frequency on the hardware radio and it matches on the radio in the panel in FSX the radio is doing it's job. Check with ProSim if you are using their software to talk to the radio's. The TEKWorx drivers talk to FSX.
omera60

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the Multicomm for a long time with vpilot and I can confirm that it works flawlessly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

I use Sim-A, I have another computer separate from JetMax and the flightsim computer and vpilot is on that computer as well as a lot of FS Utilities. So when I prepare the JetMax for a flight I open that computer to inject weather, plan my flight, my VA's ACARS etc etc. Also I launch widefs on this computer and the vpilot. So whenever I make a change to the frequency it's sent to the FS computer then the vpilot reads it over from widefs and changes its frequency. This may sound long to happen but it happens instantly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: