Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 737NG Flight Center (Who has one?)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeMuth-Olsen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: The 737NG Flight Center (Who has one?) Reply with quote

Hello,
I will be in the market to purchase a 737NG FlightCenter from Flightdecksolutions.com in February. I would like to meet others who either plan on doing the same or have allready purchased the product. additionally, I'm interested in getting more detailed pictures of the product if there are any out there. I also would like to have open communication with other 737NG FlightCenter builders and share ideas and solve issues if they come up in the future. Any takers? Very Happy
www.sim737.com
hfbond

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also building a 737NG simulator. I just really got started this year. I have been posting pictures on my website at www.737flightsimulator.com. I am will to answer any questions I can to help you out. Just let me know. I am currently working on building the glareshield but do not have any pictures posted yet.

Good luck on your project! Welcome to the club.
DeMuth-Olsen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:23 pm    Post subject: Great start! Reply with quote

I saw your website and I definately think I should shadow your work, you seem to know how to do the woodwork. My biggest concern is how to build the dashboard (glare area). Also, Could you provide information on what the size of your monitors are that you are using; did you get the 19" or 17" MIP? Did you notice any difference in quality using CRT displays verses using LCD monitors? Could you provide measurements on your webpage as you build your simulator. Feel free to e-mail me, let keep in touch! So many questions so little time....hehehehehehe Well done!

atc01@bresnan.net
Reaching out from Great Falls, MT.
www.sim737.com
Nils

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello hfbond,

the pictures are really nice. Thats seems to get a great cockpit.

Nils

B 777 builder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: