Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New guy starting out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Driver170

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:34 am    Post subject: New guy starting out Reply with quote

I'm wanting to start my first 737 NG project with FDS next year sometime. But first i would like to do some serious planning Smile

I'm using FSX and PMDG at the moment with the 737 ACE yoke, jetmax 737 TQ,FDS CDU and CDU bay. Its a good setup with a samsung 37 inch curved LCD monitor. My PC specs are - Overclocked Intel Core i7-4770k Quad Core (3.50GHz @ 40ghz
ASUS Z87-A 1x GTX 780.

As you can see i'm off to a little start with cockpit hardware! So lets begin, i'm wondering how many GPUs will i need and what type will i need for the MIP screens? As i will need to buy a new PC for SIM A and the MIP.

Also do i need to SLI both GPUs just not sure about this one.

I'm hoping to add a second curved monitor too to improve the visuals Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: