Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jetmax Throttle problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flyboy2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:45 pm    Post subject: Jetmax Throttle problem Reply with quote

I am unable to get the right throttle of my new build 737 Jetmax TQ to operate, this after running through the TQ calibration many times. I checked the settings in FSUIPC4 ini file and under Joystick Calibration.sim.avionics, the settings for the left (1) and right (2) throttles are nearly the same. However in the sim, the right throttle gives no reaction in the EICAS engine display. The left throttle is oscillating significantly (from 55 to 85) but at least it reacts to throttle input. I'm running 1.582 with the 737-800 model (9/2012) from the Sim-A site. Any thoughts from anyone?
MichaelYSSY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you may have throttle axis (maybe others too) assigned in FS and FSUIPC.
If assigned to both you usually end up with symptoms you are describing.

Delete axis assignments in FS and use FSUIPC only.
Check ALL your other assignments and correct as required (Axis and Buttons)
The full procedure is described in TQ Manual, worth having a look.

Hope it helps
Cheers
Michael
Flyboy2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Michael,
Thanks, that was one of the first things that I checked was to make certain that there were no axis assignments in P3D. Still checking to see if some button assignment might be the culprit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: