Dedicated to The Support of All Flightdeck Solutions, Ltd Products

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

Several posts:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/467801-wooho ... ly-solved/

http://www.avsim.com/topic/479492-pfc-y ... -10/page-2

Might help?

Pete sent these to me while he was surfing the AVSim Forums.
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

kand

Post by kand »

I am getting this issue on my 777 jetmax throttle also, quite regularly now. Plugged into USB on mobo, all power saving off, cycling the plug doesnt help, I have to reboot whenever it occurs

signmanbob

Post by signmanbob »

kand wrote:I am getting this issue on my 777 jetmax throttle also, quite regularly now. Plugged into USB on mobo, all power saving off, cycling the plug doesnt help, I have to reboot whenever it occurs
Just curious...you using Windows 10?

kand

Post by kand »

No windows 7, but I have just been watching my mobo voltages and noticed my voltage is spiking and dropping. I have a 750watt PSU so I am wondering if its on its way out. It might explain some of the blue screens I had a while back where I had to up my CPU V. I did notice the windows disconnect sound prior to the throttle stopping so I reckon this could be the answer for my problems.

Will swap the PSU out tomorrow and see if it improves things.

EDIT; new PSU added and voltages are now stable. Will see how it goes but with so many USB devices plugged into the mobo I think this may well be the answer to my issue

EDIT 2; throttle dropped out again tonight, had to reboot windows to get it running

EDIT 3; in power/advanced I have found a USB setting which was enabled, it is called USB selective suspend setting. I have disabled this and will see how it goes

Edit 4; Havent had a disconnect for 6 hours of flying now. I am pretty confident that disabling the USB selective suspend has rectified the issue

srawrats77

Post by srawrats77 »

My Jetmax Throttle has dropped off two times within the week also. I have several USB peripherals for my sim and this is the only device that is behaving in this manner. It is connected directly to the PC, not on a hub.

MichaelYSSY

Post by MichaelYSSY »

My Sietek rudder pedals used to drop out regularly but my JerMax Throttle never did, I think you'll probably find as I did, that it's a Windows issue.

Michael

srawrats77

Post by srawrats77 »

I discovered that several USB devices had "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" checked.

I have unchecked all to see if this is the trick (my guess is yes)...