Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with CDU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monmar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:03 am    Post subject: Problem with CDU Reply with quote

Good morning, I continue to have problems with the CDU and I can not solve. Does not turn on and the log I find "Driver FDS: Could not open any controllers". I prosim updated to version 1.45 Tekworx I uninstalled the driver, I deleted and remade the CDU directory on the client PC, I changed the USB cable and also the PC port, in fact in the windows of devices can be seen, I popped "FDS Hardware support "by prosim system configurations, I popped" Enabled "Drivers in the config menu of the CDU folder, what else can I do? I do not know as what to do. I noticed though (I do not know if it is normal) that the CDU in config when "I enable" Tekworx / FDS CDU CDU serial remains empty! And that's the problem? I ask for help because I am three days that I try to solve .... thanks
Jetcos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Install the FDS-CDU Software and use the Test Module.

Does the CDU Turn on, Screen and button presses work?

Now Right-Click on the FDS-CDU icon in the Hidden Icons tab in the Task Bar and Exit the program. (The FDS-CDU Program can be installed on the PC and still allow ProSim to work, you just can't have both programs running at the same time.)

On our ProSim setup the CDU is running on the Avionics PC, USB cable and VGA from CDU plugged into that Avionics PC as well.

Server IP address assigned in the Options Tab when you right-click on the CDU screen and select Config.

Also "CDU Role" has Captain CDU selected from the drop down menu. Along with "Start Fullsize".

In the Drivers Tab the "TekWorx/FDS CDU" is Enabled. The CDU serial number is there and selected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: