Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Configuration Help Requested

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B777ER

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Configuration Help Requested Reply with quote

So my 8 y/o computer PSU died suddenly the other day and took the HD with it. I am having another machine built and will be transfering to P3D from FSX. I have the 737TQ with Tiller and the PFC 737 Yoke with rudder pedals. I will admit I was stupid in not backing up my fsuipc config file as I had the 737TQ and Tiller all mapped through that along with the PFC stuff. In order to save me some time when I get my new Jetline System I am asking for someone that has their 737TQ all mapped through fsuipc to be kind enough to send it to me or paste the config settings in a reply here. If by chance you also have the PFC Yoke mapped through fsuipc as well I would be appreciative of that as well. I only use the PMDG NGX and 777 so looking for config that fits them. Very much appreciate any help. Much thanks.

Eric
MichaelYSSY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Eric

Sorry to hear your PC left in such a hurry.

The Yoke, Rudder and Tiller are fairly straight forward to add in FSUIPC
Assign axis and calibrate, won't take you long, really.

I'm not too sure that someone else's FSUIPC config setting would be of much help anyway, may even cause you more trouble with different controller ID's and all. (I'm not 100% sure) I recon you would have to calibrate all your axis anyway.

I think loading up all your software and getting FS back to where you had it is going to be the most time consuming part of the job.

In saying all that, I have ACE Yoke and Aeorsim Rudder Pedals, FDS Tiller
and if you want a copy of config file, I would be only too happy to send it to you.

Cheers
Michael
B777ER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Michael. I agree with your comments about the yoke, rudder and tiller. The 737TQ takes a while from what I recall. I will take you up on the tiller cfg settings. If nothing else, help me look at what I have to compare. Thanks!
MichaelYSSY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric

PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy of that file.

Cheers
Michael
B777ER

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelYSSY wrote:
Eric

PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy of that file.

Cheers
Michael

PM sent. Thanks Michael!
Jetcos

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FSUIPC uses the Controllers serial numbers and all the settings based on the MIN and MAX you set. They will probably be different. Especially the serial numbers.

A back up of your ini files would have been best. Something to remember for next time, hoping there is no "next" time though.
B777ER

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thanks Steve. I'm just going to start from scratch...ugh!! But will have all this backed up to my Google cloud account this time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: