Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

XPlane - SimA : First flight experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaidorge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:14 am    Post subject: XPlane - SimA : First flight experience Reply with quote

Hello

I back to you to inform my progress with xp and sima :

Engines :
- I could start engine but the N1 has difficult to launch : Wait for 1mn.
- I have always low oil pressure indicators on eicas on. Unable to disappear from eicas.

Yoke ACE and Tiller
- My pitch and tiller are not recognize under xp (red bar) but i could fly and taxi.

External lights
- The only light i have is the anti collision
- The landing light (l retract) switch to on the nose light
- Unable to switch to off landing lights

Flight illusion
- All are running well except braking pressure and yaw damper (same issues with fs/p3d. Mark knows that).
For FI, i'm using the sysboard because the fi software doesn't run or not active with sima.

Aircraft :
Even apply flaps, spoilers i can't see them outside view. Not sure to have same issue with yoke and tiller (forgot to check them).

My configuration :
XP 10.5
X737 v4 (plugin was erased under plugin folder)
Sima last version

For engines :
This was posted in the Forum by Jame Price:

To get starter to engage:
STANDARD | ENGINE SPECS | SpoolUp/Boost tab. Under "Starter" change the stater type to Electric.

For some reason they set it so the fuel is being introduced automatically at 30 seconds by the x737 aircraft file. There is a setting in PlaneMaker that will fix that. It's at STANDARD | ENGINE SPECS | SPOOLUP/BOOST tab, set the "engine start fuel intro time" to 99.9 so it doesn't automatically happen.

Also, bottom right corner, uncheck the "hitting starter engages fuel to engine" box.

Also, if you have no way to engage the igniters, then make sure the "hitting stater engages igniters" box IS checked. I have them all unchecked because I set the igniters from my software.

Precision : If i follow all James' instruction, n2 up to 21% after 2 mn. Just change the parameters above.

That's all for the moment.

I could make a take off and landing at LFPO with SID and STAR procedures. All avionics seems to be correct.

Hope may be help you

Emmanuel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: