Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COMM's & NAV's Rotary Knobs Stop Working - RESOLVED -

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PatSim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: COMM's & NAV's Rotary Knobs Stop Working - RESOLVED - Reply with quote

My 2xComms & 2xNAV Radio Rotary Dials all quit working during a flight at the same time. The TFR Switch and Displays on all four radios still operate. The XPNDR & ADF Units work fine. I can use the Sim Avionics Server v1.70 EFIS Radio Control to change the Active Comm & NAV Radio Frequencies OK (The Radio's actually change in Display}. I've powered down, rebooted, moved USB cables around. All my Pedestal Panels go to one powered USB. My Sim-A SYSBoard Controller shows all USB devices (15) all active and properly assigned. The Radio Frequencies INFO Screen also shows no change when the physical Radio Knobs are turned.

I'm stumped? I can still fly with the Pseudo Server Radio Panel.
Sim Avionics 1.70, FSUIPC 5.122

Last edited by PatSim on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
PatSim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how I fixed this problem but after powering down all three computers and unplugging from wall for a while everything is working with the radios. So I'll just chalk it up to "Flight Gremlins".
Sim Avionics 1.70, FSUIPC 5.122
Jetcos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked the "Power Management" settings in the Device Manager USB Hubs?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: