Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X-Plane 11 Support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PatSim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: X-Plane 11 Support Reply with quote

Besides the Forum Threads is there any other documentation that can help me understand the X-Plane compatibility via XPUIPC with Sim Avionics. The SA web site indicates that X-Plane is an "Integrated Core System". All I can find is a XPLANE-B737.cfg file.

I've got XPWideClient running OK and have followed as many suggestion as I could find in these Threads but I'm not able to integrate but a very few functions of any X-Plane with my FDS/SA Simulator.

Specifically I can get the xProject737 ver. 4.9.3 to connect to my FDS Avionics with the aircraft "Plugin" removed. The JetMax Throttles operate in the Sim as commanded but there is no response back to the FDS Avionics and my idling engine will not increase thrust in either the Sim or FDS EICAS.

The poor performance of P3D with the add-ons that choke the 32bit system to constant CTD has driven my to this amazing X-Plane Simulator. When I purchased my Sim-Avionics Software I didn't expect to need X-Plane and to be honest I would be willing to purchase a new Software Suite that supported X-Plane to the excellent level that Sim-Avionics has supported FSX/P3D.
Sim Avionics 1.70, FSUIPC 5.122
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: