Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New >>>X-PLANE 11<<< & Sim-Avionics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xplane777

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:10 am    Post subject: New >>>X-PLANE 11<<< & Sim-Avionics Reply with quote

Hello,

Will the new X-Plane 11 work with Sim-Avionics from the beginning?
Will the interface remain with Sim-Avionics XPUIPC?
And is there a new update from Sim-Avionics for X-Plane 11?

Thanks
Olli
asifillyas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Xplane 11 and SIm-A Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I can report, that for the most part, Xplane 11 and Sim-A are working fine 80% of the time. Although there are certain buggy procedural things that need to be done in order for it to work well. This was the same for Xplane 10.

I'm hoping that it will be tweaked in the future by Sim-A -- there are some strange behaviours from time to time such as:

- difficulty for the HEADING to make a lock - it "sways".
- occasional MCP CMD engage causes the x737 to stall and do loops...don't know why this is intermittent because it works 80% of the time...

From my limited knowledge of how it works it seems that it is an issue of XPUIPC offsets getting lost in translation...a

It's just buggy -- but it works...

FYI.

asif
vaidorge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Which profile do you use for x737?. The xplane 11 default 737?.

Emmanuel
Yoke from ACE
P3D, XPlane
asifillyas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:42 am    Post subject: 737 Reply with quote

vaidorge wrote:
Hello

Which profile do you use for x737?. The xplane 11 default 737?.

Emmanuel

Hello Emmanuel,

I've been experimenting with both. It seems that the autopilot works well with the default 737 better.

The x737 has been not working well with the latest build of Sim-A. The heading seems to be "fighting" .. In other words, there is a conflict between the data from sim a and from xplane that causes the heading to sway from left to right. It never settles to a direct heading,

This doesn't happen with the default 737 so I am hoping that x737 has a fix soon...

Asif
vaidorge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Asif

Many thanks for your return. I just received the demo of xp11 to check with sima.

For the moment, i couldn't start engine and i have issue with landing lights and taxi, strobe. Only anticol light is fine.

I don't know if i must change something in plane maker like xp10 for x737. I did it but no results. I will continue to check one next week. I have time Wink

Emmanuel
Yoke from ACE
P3D, XPlane
ridgenj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vaidorge wrote:
Hello Asif

Many thanks for your return. I just received the demo of xp11 to check with sima.

For the moment, i couldn't start engine and i have issue with landing lights and taxi, strobe. Only anticol light is fine.

I don't know if i must change something in plane maker like xp10 for x737. I did it but no results. I will continue to check one next week. I have time Wink

Emmanuel
f

The default 737NG is ok but try this one http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/111305-boeing-b738-800-modified/

Cheers
Luis
vaidorge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Luis

If you say sima works fine with default 737, do you change something in plane maker?.
Yoke from ACE
P3D, XPlane
ridgenj

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vaidorge wrote:
Ok Luis

If you say sima works fine with default 737, do you change something in plane maker?.

Hello,Zibo is doing the mod by modifying the XP Lua script that comes with XP11. The AC can be downloaded from his google drive and is ready to work.
The community is very active in beta testing but almost no cockpit builder available to guide the testing of the mod.
Cheers
Luis
PatSim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've loaded X-Plane 11 and having some difficulty with the operation of Sim-Avionics. Using the X-Plane default B738 my XPUIPC is connected to the FDS DSTD. Only a few of the functions are operating, such as Baro knob, some overhead switches, radio's comm & Nav, gear handle. Not any MCP, EFIS and not much of the overhead. No Autopilot functions,

Since I'm not using the Sim-Avionics.cfg B737 file what sets up (maps) the X-Plane B737 thru XPUIPC to the FDS Hardware?

I'm slightly lost here in X-Plane land.
Sim Avionics 1.70, FSUIPC 5.122
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: