Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cost Index

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bazeo21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Cost Index Reply with quote

Is Cost Index in the 737 simulated? It doesn't seem to matter what I set it at I always get a cruise speed of .79. Surely that's not correct with a CI of 0! Is there a manual for the FMC?

Also, is Mark still about supporting? Is he busy on something? I only ask as I don't seem to get responses from him, last 2 emails where unanswered.

Kind regards

Mark

Last edited by bazeo21 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Jetcos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for a manual start here:

http://www.cockpitcompanion.com/

B737 Cockpit Companion (iPad app available as well) and the FMC manual are great. Also large Boeing FMC manual.
bazeo21

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Steve,

not really what I was getting at though, I meant more a Sim-Avionics FMC manual to show what is simulated and what is not.

Something is certainly not right with the cost index, climb and descent are ok and LRC seems to be ok but whether I set a cost index of 5 or 500 I always get the same .79 mach cruise commanded in the FMC, definitly not right, unless it's not simulated of course!

Kind regards

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: