Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B777 EFIS ND Mode & Map Range Controls - Information Ple

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Julian Smith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: B777 EFIS ND Mode & Map Range Controls - Information Ple Reply with quote

Hi All,

Iím looking for some advice/recommendations on the B777 EFIS ND Mode & Map Range rotary controls. I had thought about using Mechanical Rotary switches but these controls on the B777 require center pushbuttons, one for TCAS and the other for center display of the ND modes. My thoughts then turned to rotary encoders, some of these have pushbuttons, but Iím not sure if these are suitable.

I have an Epic, with rotary module, 7-segment display, expansion & 32 output modules. I also use FS Communicator to interface between Epic and FSUIPC.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful !

Regards,

Julian Smith

http://home.comcast.net/~julian-smith/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: