Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Update-Jim Doyle-Desert Air Spares

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tkellogg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Update-Jim Doyle-Desert Air Spares Reply with quote

Back in mid-November I asked for help on the FDS forum concerning getting in contact with Jim Doyle of Desert Air Spares after I was unable to contact him to discuss my order for aircraft seats. Shortly after that posting I heard from Jim. He maintained contact with me weekly, answering my requests for info on my seat order in a timely manner. In that post I said I would keep members of the forum posted. I am happy to report last Friday I received my seats and I am very pleased with my order. I think the seats are in excellent condition. I wanted to give Jim the benefit of the doubt. I am very pleased and wanted others to know he finally came through with flying colors. If you would like to see pictures of the seats click on the link below;

Tom Kellogg
thomasckellogg@bellsouth.net

[/url]http://www.creativesimulations.com/Seats.htm
W9XE/Project777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Seats Reply with quote

Tom

Looks like Jim done you good. The seats look great and same with you web site. Nice clean look Very Happy
farovita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then you are more lucky then me, I am waiting about 2 years to recieve the missing parts on my throttlequadrant that I have bought and payed.
I payed for a complete quad and recieved one with all the essencial parts missing, since then a few promisses that he would send them and now since about a year he has vanished.

I finally bought the missing parts somewhere else Exclamation

Faro
DeMuth-Olsen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There should be a red flag on this person. I know, because I worked with him a couple years ago. You will notice that I stopped associating myself with him.

If you guys ever need real aircraft parts, drop me an email. I am working with a company that "owns" scraped aircraft and parts. The appointed me as their sales representative. The contract just got finalized yesturday and currently I have control columns, shells and a few other items available. My inventory will increase so stay tuned to my website for upcoming updates! If you register on my email list, you'll be notified immediately when parts arrive.

http://www.sim737.com/forum/profile.php?mode=register
www.sim737.com
chrisw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeMuth-Olsen wrote:
There should be a red flag on this person. I know, because I worked with him a couple years ago. You will notice that I stopped associating myself with him.

If you guys ever need real aircraft parts, drop me an email. I am working with a company that "owns" scraped aircraft and parts.

Hi Chad

I'm always after Boeing bits so I've just done that very thing. Let's hope the prices are realistic.

A small point, if I may, without sounding confrontational. Having been in consultative sales most of my life, I know that knocking the competition while in the same breath promoting your own business never really works. Sounds too biased and, at least subconsciously, probably is. Something along the lines of "Ford eh? Great cars. Now let me show you why these are even better..." works better, especially if you can say it without laughing!

Cheers
Chris
DeMuth-Olsen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrisw wrote:
DeMuth-Olsen wrote:

If you guys ever need real aircraft parts, drop me an email. I am working with a company that "owns" scraped aircraft and parts.

Hi Chad

I'm always after Boeing bits so I've just done that very thing. Let's hope the prices are realistic.

A small point, if I may, without sounding confrontational. Having been in consultative sales most of my life, I know that knocking the competition while in the same breath promoting your own business never really works. Sounds too biased and, at least subconsciously, probably is. Something along the lines of "Ford eh? Great cars. Now let me show you why these are even better..." works better, especially if you can say it without laughing!

Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris,
Good point. But at least I feel better knowing I helped others become aware of a person who should not be trusted. If you know my history, then you know my dealings with Jim Doyle. I personally know the guy. He is a person that I try to keep from being associated with. Rolling Eyes
www.sim737.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What aircraft types are you able to get parts for? 747?
Garys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry..that above post was me

Gary
DeMuth-Olsen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. 747 as well. Cool If possible, please direct inquiries from my website. I can respond to you quicker that way.
www.sim737.com
DeMuth-Olsen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first line of parts have been posted to my website. I'm having issues with my server email account so I'm stuck on this forum until it is fixed.

http://www.sim737.com/Store

http://www.sim737.com/Store/A300

More parts to come!
www.sim737.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: