Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimbo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Previous topic Reply with quote

HEY I DIDNT TYPE THAT IN!! DREAMERS has been inserted instead of s im a vionics.

Just in case someone takes offence!

James
mauriceb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James,

I think some words are automatically changed by the system. I seem to remember that once I typed c oc k p i t (without the spaces) and that came out as flightdeck instead. So, maybe the same thing is happening to you Question

Maurice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: throttle Reply with quote

James I dont think they are around anymore which sux cause I really need a 767 throttle quad Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you guys kidding me? So if i type cockpit it turns into flightdeck ? and Sim-Avionics into DREAMERS ? does that also work like that for dakenskys ? horizon ? AGT?

lets see Wink
mauriceb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
gawd....thats too silly....

filtering indeed, didnt realize i woke up in the former soviet union this morning Wink

Is that why you are not using your real name & signing on as 'guest'? Eh? . I think you are still pretty safe here and you could identify yourself without fear of retribution Wink

Maurice
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Guests Reply with quote

Exactly.Guest.. Email me. I will personally call you and explain why I call SIM-AVIONICS and others that infringe that way Dreamers.
For the rest of the group you are all in the know and don't need to be explained how "Dreamers" like that set our hobby back months and in this case years. I think I have had enough of "Guests" myself.
I certainly won't promote "vaporware that causes the legitimate suppliers to put plans on hold until everyone realizes that the dreamers are just that.
The reason there are no serious throttle units out here for you guys... NG included out here is people like Sim-Avionics.. I stopped 100% when that "Fiasco" came up. How could I nvest in an NG throttle for you guys when someone was convincing alot of you that they were $349 units...
Norm. Please expose our "Guests" and Lock them out as well. Make them sign back up if you have to..

For "Guest"
Do an IP lookup on yourself. Too obvious who you are.
Ridiculous. I eagerly await your phone call. I doubt your "Tone" will be anywhere near what it is in here. Considering how our phone calls normally go.
PC
pcos
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Balls Reply with quote

Lets see if I type in "Balls" if that shows as "Balls" or testicles....
Mr. GUEST
No Balls... ??
PC

(Am I annoyed? Huge.. Retribution ? None. Never is.. I just get a better understanding on who I am dealing with in general)...

Enjoy the posts I am making as I will utilize my "Communistic Stranglehold" shortly..

Only cool part of all of this is that I Am posting this while sitting in the forward part of an A340-300 crossing the Atlantic... Pretty cool..
Oh. and the wireless system on board? Connexion by Boeing..
Did that change? Boeing. change to FDS?..... nope. ok..
So I only had fun with one or two words.
PC
RocketRod

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey PC,
While Norms at it disallowing guest posts (which is GREAT!), could he change the loacation to a must use area too? Easy to do, I can help him. (Unfortunately won't effect anyone already registered.)
Rodney

737NG Pit Builder
Some Assembly Required
Norman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norm needs no help albeit the offer is much appreciated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: