Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unresponsive FDS-E Radios (Ignore, problem disappeared)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zillmer99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Unresponsive FDS-E Radios (Ignore, problem disappeared) Reply with quote

Hi,

My FDS-E Radios and XPDR seem to have a problem. They have stopped being detected by my main software (ProSim) or my own interface software that I developed prior to ProSim compatibility being available.

I can access the web portal into the interFaceIT ethernet controller and all of the radios and XPDR are listed in the sub-boards tab.

The IP address and related items all appear OK in the Network Settings Tab, and the host address of IIT-ECON-8 is accessible via web-browser.

However, ProSim has stopped detecting the hardware, and when I run my own interface software which I had previously used it also fails to connect.

I also cannot make a connection to the controller using a TelNet client through port 10346, which I had previously been able to do.

I have tried recycling the power, restarting the board, restarting the PC and doing a factory reset but no joy.

What should I try next?

Regards

Simon.

Update: On switching the sim on again the following morning the problem had disappeared ; just one of those gremlins that sometimes happens I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: