Problems after installing v1.83

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

kand

Post by kand »

Daniel Estrada wrote:HI Kand,

I ust need to investigate how to install NetFramework client server (or something like that, don't remember), Every time I tryu to install it, error code 643 appears.
Error code 643 relates to windows update

try the .net repair tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=30135

try the .net cleanup tool https://msdnshared.blob.core.windows.ne ... _12_18.zip

Daniel Estrada

Post by Daniel Estrada »

Hi,

Well, I'm still having problem with my avionics PC. Finally I have decided to instal Sim-Avionics on a brand new PC I was building for other purposes; New MoBo, New processor, New RAM, New SSD, NEW graphics cards (2 GT730), Windows 10... etc.

After that, today I reinstall Sim-Avionics v1.85, now I can fine-tune PFD, EICAS, MFD and can save the new sizes and positions. BUT, I still have some other problems:

1.-On windows screen configuration setup I can see all four monitors (1 to 4) in the correct order: 1 for PFD, 2 for EICAS, 3 for CDU and 4 for MFD.

2.- BUT during Sim-Avionics software installation, and scrren setup, It shows a different ordr for the screens: 1 is ok, 2 is 3, 3 is 4 and 4 is 2... very rare.

3.- BTW, CDU screen does not turn on and shows nothing during monitor asignment

4.- Even that, I just asigned each monitor to show what each monitor have to show.

5.- After a few minutes (3-5) a windows error appears, and SimA softwares needs to be closed.

6.- The more strange thing is that even I run SimA on demo mode, neither CDU and MCP turn on...!!!

I know, as I have a new hardware I neeed to request a new activation key, so I can make a a test flight.

Mark has been helping me, before I decided to build a new PC.

Any help...? Please...!!!

Thank you!!
Daniel Estrada
Mexico City

JetMax 737 SKTQ
ACE B737 Yoke
CH Pedals

PC1-P3D
Asus Maximus IX Code, CPU Intel i7, 7700K, Gskill,3200 16GB RAM, Nvidia 1080ti,

PC2-Sim-Avionics

180° Screen, 3 Optoma GT1080 Projectors

Jean Louis

Post by Jean Louis »

Hello daniel
Wideclient Ip adress is correct?
JL
JetMax 737/Sim Avionics 1.96
P3DV4.5
Overhead JetMax/yoke ACE
MCP/Efis and complete pedestal CPflight
FSC Throttle motorised
Rudder pedals Sismo soluciones

Jean Louis

Post by Jean Louis »

Demo
Default Airport = EGCC Manchester, UK
Default Area = Aprx 80 miles around Manchester
Is correct ?
JetMax 737/Sim Avionics 1.96
P3DV4.5
Overhead JetMax/yoke ACE
MCP/Efis and complete pedestal CPflight
FSC Throttle motorised
Rudder pedals Sismo soluciones

crazydunc

Post by crazydunc »

Believe it is now EGLL.
Regards,

Dunc

kand

Post by kand »

As you have now eliminated the PC and software, are you sure its not related to the USB side of the Jetmax unit? the system card that runs the Jetmax hardware

1st i would try are the USB cables

Then I would look at the ATX PSU on the Jetmax, if that is not pushing out enough current, it may be causing HW issues

Daniel Estrada

Post by Daniel Estrada »

Jean Louis wrote:Hello daniel
Wideclient Ip adress is correct?
JL
Hello Jean, thanks for your help. Yes IP Adress is correct. What was wrong was the CDU USB cable... not connected.... :oops:
Daniel Estrada
Mexico City

JetMax 737 SKTQ
ACE B737 Yoke
CH Pedals

PC1-P3D

PC2-Sim-Avionics

Daniel Estrada

Post by Daniel Estrada »

kand wrote:As you have now eliminated the PC and software, are you sure its not related to the USB side of the Jetmax unit? the system card that runs the Jetmax hardware

1st i would try are the USB cables

Then I would look at the ATX PSU on the Jetmax, if that is not pushing out enough current, it may be causing HW issues
Hi Kand, thank you for your response.

You were right, USB cable was disconnected. Somehow it was hidden below cockpit floor, so I didn't see that cable was missing... so shameful. :oops:

I'm still having problems with flaps lights (does not light), gear lever (does not activate lanfng gear to go up or down) and finally, after some minutes, a window error appears saying SimA stop working and needs to be close it. Nothing to do with the time permited for a demo flight.
Daniel Estrada
Mexico City

JetMax 737 SKTQ
ACE B737 Yoke
CH Pedals

PC1-P3D

PC2-Sim-Avionics

kand

Post by kand »

Have you checked all the ribbon cables? are they all in?

Daniel Estrada

Post by Daniel Estrada »

OK,

I have upgraded my Avionics PC: new processor, new RAM, new MoBo, 2 new Graphics cards (GeForce GT730) etc. Now I have resolve the problem with fine tunnig screens. Also, I’ve updated to version 4 of P3D and deleted everything for v3.

I have run Jetmax setup so TQ can be operational, it recognizes TQ, but nothing happens: neither flaps, thrust, speed beak, engine starters works.

Also, when I run FSUIPC5, I can’t see the “Simavionics profile specific�.

Thank you!!
Daniel Estrada
Mexico City

JetMax 737 SKTQ
ACE B737 Yoke
CH Pedals

PC1-P3D

PC2-Sim-Avionics