Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Sim-A Max Suite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sacrayton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:02 pm    Post subject: New Sim-A Max Suite Reply with quote

Finally news regarding the new Sim-A Max Suite. I was having some apprehension as to it's existence! LOL! Now the Sim-A website needs to be updated to reflect the new software. Though there seems to not be much activity there in quite some time. I am interested as to flight model in the new 737 Max Suite. I hope that there will be an actual Max model, and not the same 737 as in previous suites. Another quandary is that it would be great to see Sim-A more expansive as to products compatibility. This will offer customers more latitude as to product choices with the numerous developers in the marketplace, suitable to the customer's personal and/or financial limitations. Sim-A's biggest competitor, Pro-Sim, is compatible with just about every manufacturer on the market. Just an observation. Cool

Good job on the new software. I am sure this will be a popular choice as the Max enthusiasm grows.

Stephen
sacrayton

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, after reviewing release notes, I see the TDS Max model is utilized in the Max Software suite per version 1.91. I stand corrected. Good job Mr. Hastings!

Regards,
Stephen Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Sim-Avionics Support All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: