This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.
Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:22 am
jackpilot wrote:Side note about landing lights
with SimA "Lights illuminate ground" in P3D should be unchecked
Much better no wash-out.
Wow ! This is so much better. Thank you very much for the tip !