Flaps problem (Resolved)

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

787 George

Flaps problem (Resolved)

Post by 787 George »

I just had to re-install Windows 10 and of course that included P3D and now working on adding all the add-on scenery.
The sim is working well BUT when I retract the flaps to zero (we are above 210 kts at this point) as it goes from Flaps 1 to Flaps zero I get the stick shaker buzzer and indication on the PFD of "Buffett"
I have calibrated the JetMax TQ using the Jetmax software calibration program, calibrated in Windows 10 and in P3D.
Forgot to add, I setup all functions on the TQ in FSUIPC.
Any ideas???

George
Last edited by 787 George on Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JetMax 737 SKTQ, Overhead, Pedestal. Precision Flight Controls Yoke & Rudder Pedals, Atari800 XL and Commodore 64 Computers

jellybaby

Post by jellybaby »

Hello

As my experience with TQ setup

I just reformatted my PC’s last week and setup everything from the beginning (Windows 10 Pro-P3D v4)

Calibrate the TQ in windows 10 and then setup the functions through FSUIPC in P3D all both throttles and Flap and Spoilers, Steering Tiller and rest of the switchs.

Intel i7 8700K
Asus ROG Strix Z370-F
M.2 Samsung 960Pro 1TB
2 x Asus ROG Strix GeForce 1080Ti
Cooler master 1000W
JetMax-737
OH JetMax
Ace737 Yoke
Sim-Avionics v1.90
JELLYBABY

F/A-18 Hornet Pilot

787 George

Post by 787 George »

Thanks Jellybaby,
I forgot to add that all functions are setup in FSUIPC.

George
JetMax 737 SKTQ, Overhead, Pedestal. Precision Flight Controls Yoke & Rudder Pedals, Atari800 XL and Commodore 64 Computers

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

Latest Aircraft? V1.9

AutoPilot Recall in the Sim-A Server and then Save? (All 3)

The Buffet Alert means you are in the Yellow.
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)

787 George

Flaps problem-Resolved

Post by 787 George »

Thanks Steve, I had done all that but did it again to be on the safe side and problem is resolved so I must have missed something.

George

Jetcos

Post by Jetcos »

Ok great! Marked as resolved.
Steve Cos
Vice President and Tech Support
Flightdeck Solutions (FDS)