FDS to Xplane 11 Conversion - Part 1

A forum for open discussions. Feel free to discuss any and all elements of Flightdeck Building. NB: This section is for individual builders to openly discuss issues that may or may not pertain to FDS. Organizations/Political Groups or Commercial Entities Will require approval prior to posting. Prior Approval From FDS required prior to posting items for sale. No Exceptions.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

Michael_B767_ATP

FDS to Xplane 11 Conversion - Part 1

Post by Michael_B767_ATP »

Hi Everyone,

What a difference a few days makes.... and MANY hours. :lol:

The following is now up and running in xplane with "ALL" plugins in tact. The Capt. and F/O EFIS panels, the MCP, both CDUs and the MIP.

Work has begun on the fwd overhead and with any luck will be finished soon. Then it's on to the aft ovrhd and pedestal to finish it all off.

OH YEAH BABY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VOqWgw-Qzo

Michael_B767_ATP

MCP In Action

Hi Everyone,

Here is the MCP in action.

https://youtu.be/pJASWxxy-_k

jackpilot
Site Admin

Post by jackpilot »

Impressive
Did you try the other settings (Speed/Alt interv, FLCH etc)
Jack
Full B737-800 DSTD/Sim-Avionics P3d4
ALL FDS & OEMs (+custom TQ)

jskibo

Post by jskibo »

Following this. Planning to get back in the game with a MAX build and would live to use XP
John

Michael_B767_ATP

fwd ovrhd

Hi,

I missed a few buttons while showing off the latest update to XP11, those buttons do work.... With that said, everything will be working with the deck as long as it works inside the zibo mod and the physical switch/annunciator is connected.

Right now we just finished working on the fwd overhead annunciations. Up next all the switches, then I'll get a video up of the fwd overhead.

That will leave the aft ovrhd and pedestal to finish.

She is finally getting there, is there a runway at the end of this work? :D

Michael_B767_ATP

Hi,

Quick update. I just finished working out all the buttons and annunciators for the rest of the boards. Every switch, button, rotary and light have been numbered. That was rough... :)

Need a break, been pushing WAY to hard... Don't want to end up in the er. I'm hoping that button/switch work on the fwd overhead starts tomorrow.

hurting and loving every minute of it! hahahaha

Michael_B767_ATP

Hi Everyone,

The FWD OVRHD panel is almost done, I think one more marathon session should do it. Then I'll get some video online...

Getting to the point where the bulk of the conversion is just about done. :D

Michael_B767_ATP

Hi,

We ran into some issues with the AC/DC and LAND/FLT ALT displays, took longer to figure out than anticipated... But they are good to go!

All the major work for the overhead panel is done, all that remains are a few switches and some push buttons.

Should have a video up within a day or two showing a fully working Fwd Overhead.