Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FDS to Xplane 11 Conversion - Part 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:35 pm    Post subject: FDS to Xplane 11 Conversion - Part 1 Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

What a difference a few days makes.... and MANY hours. Laughing

The following is now up and running in xplane with "ALL" plugins in tact. The Capt. and F/O EFIS panels, the MCP, both CDUs and the MIP.

Work has begun on the fwd overhead and with any luck will be finished soon. Then it's on to the aft ovrhd and pedestal to finish it all off.

OH YEAH BABY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VOqWgw-Qzo
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject: MCP In Action Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Here is the MCP in action.

https://youtu.be/pJASWxxy-_k
jackpilot
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive
Did you try the other settings (Speed/Alt interv, FLCH etc)
jskibo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following this. Planning to get back in the game with a MAX build and would live to use XP
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:11 pm    Post subject: fwd ovrhd Reply with quote

Hi,

I missed a few buttons while showing off the latest update to XP11, those buttons do work.... With that said, everything will be working with the deck as long as it works inside the zibo mod and the physical switch/annunciator is connected.

Right now we just finished working on the fwd overhead annunciations. Up next all the switches, then I'll get a video up of the fwd overhead.

That will leave the aft ovrhd and pedestal to finish.

She is finally getting there, is there a runway at the end of this work? Very Happy
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Quick update. I just finished working out all the buttons and annunciators for the rest of the boards. Every switch, button, rotary and light have been numbered. That was rough... Smile

Need a break, been pushing WAY to hard... Don't want to end up in the er. I'm hoping that button/switch work on the fwd overhead starts tomorrow.

hurting and loving every minute of it! hahahaha
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

The FWD OVRHD panel is almost done, I think one more marathon session should do it. Then I'll get some video online...

Getting to the point where the bulk of the conversion is just about done. Very Happy
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

We ran into some issues with the AC/DC and LAND/FLT ALT displays, took longer to figure out than anticipated... But they are good to go!

All the major work for the overhead panel is done, all that remains are a few switches and some push buttons.

Should have a video up within a day or two showing a fully working Fwd Overhead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: