X-Plane 10 & 11 Set-up Info From Ian (updated 3/20/18)

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

IANFXUSA

Contact info - X-Plane help

Post by IANFXUSA »

I don't check the forum all that often, but I do love to help with / solve technical problems regarding X-Plane and home cockpits. Feel free to reach out to me with questions/pictures/advice - my email is ian@aurorasoundlight.com

I'm currently building new mini simulator that I can put in the back of a pick up truck and bringh to the local CAP meetings. The kids (and adults) love it! I'm also working on getting a motion platfrom for the mini simulator...as soon as I come up with the money!

mattford1

Rudder stops working after 80 Knots

Post by mattford1 »

Hi Guys-

After upgrading from 1.74 (took 1.5 years off from the sim lol) I found that the rudder stops working after 80 knots. I'm using an old epic system for my analogs. I saw a post that this is happening to everyone not using the FDS IO for their analogs.

Has anyone figured out a work around?

Thanks
Matt
www.737sim.com

IANFXUSA

Additional X-Plane 11 & Sim-Avionics Information

Post by IANFXUSA »

After attending Flight Sim Con & Flight Sim Expo I was convinced to start doing youtube videos to help others. Additional X-Plane 11 & Sim-Avionics Information will be availbale on the following youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMG9dI8bU-Y

Again, I am always happy to help via phone, email, or Teamviewer.

I have not worked on the simulator for a while, but am currently about to move, so will be rebuilding and improving.