Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Better hold on to your FMC Users Guides from Bill Bulfer ! !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B737MAX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:35 pm    Post subject: Better hold on to your FMC Users Guides from Bill Bulfer ! ! Reply with quote

I was building a "gotta have" references and goodies list for a new FDS 737MAX Sim user in my area and was shocked to discover that Bill Bulfer (Leading Edge Publishing) is no longer publishing the FMC 737 User's Guide, or ANY of the other FMC guides for that matter.

I sent him an email and he responded that "It was just getting too old and out of date"

Looking at the home page of his website I saw this notice in red:

"I have discontinued printing the Big Boeing FMC Guide. It's gotten out of date and I have not way to update it. Have been off the airplane for too long. I do have an active Big Boeing pilot who has taken over the project. More later."

But that only addresses the BIG BOEING FMC... no info on whether or not anyone will "pick up the torch" so-to-speak on the 737...

Better hold on to 'em if you got 'em!

Jeff
Michael_B767_ATP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have his 737, 737NG and his big Boeing 747,757,767,777 guides. They are a great source of info!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: