REVERSE Switches LOCATION on Revolution TQ ?

A forum for open discussions. Feel free to discuss any and all elements of Flightdeck Building. NB: This section is for individual builders to openly discuss issues that may or may not pertain to FDS. Organizations/Political Groups or Commercial Entities Will require approval prior to posting. Prior Approval From FDS required prior to posting items for sale. No Exceptions.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

HowardChristian

REVERSE Switches LOCATION on Revolution TQ ?

Post by HowardChristian »

The Reverse Thrusters on my Motorised Revolution Sim TQ aren't working.
I am not sure how long ago these stopped but could be a while.

I do not know if it's the Switches not working from the card they're plugged into or if possibly a SIOC error.

Is there anyone who knows the Rev'Sim TQ wiring & especially what would be connected to the J connectors noted below?

Two questions I have;
1. Can anyone tell me where to locate the actual Switches inside the TQ for the Reverses. I have the throttle partially dismantled but still cannot see them. I can just hear the switches click when moved.

My TQ has a Bodinar Card for all the other Switches, AP, AT, Toga, Fuel Cut Offs, Pkng Brke, Stab Sw's, Flaps & Spoiler (which replaced a dud RevSim card a long time back).

There's a separate Open Cockpits (Stepper Card v1.1) for the Motors that came with the TQ. There are connections to the 3x Motor connectors plus another 4x 3pin connectors to the J Connectors. I don't know what these are for but I suspect the Reversers are connected here?
But these are ea. 3 Pin. I'm guessing 1 wire is ea. Sw. plus a Common that's shared?

I've located a strip of Green/Yellow Striped Insulation Tape running down the Throttle linkages that may include what I'm looking for but there must be a dozen wires under the Tape strips.

2. SIOC Script.
SIOC Script - USBDCMotor & a USBAnalogic
In my SIOC .ini file I have these three lines.

MASTER=0,6,1,55
USBDCMotor=1,55
USBAnalogic=1,55 (I have no idea if the 1,55 is correct or not, should it just be the same as the Motor?)

On the Sioc DEVICES Window there is only one line.
IDX=1-IOCard-USBDCMotr-Device=55
Should it list a USBAnalogic entry also?

If anyone with knowledge of how the RevSim TQ is wired & can tell me what the USBAnalogic entry should be I'd be extremely grateful.

Howard.

[/img]
Howard C.
B737-800