FUEL TEMPERATURE GAUGE - INCORRECT TEMPRATURES

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

Mac737

FUEL TEMPERATURE GAUGE - INCORRECT TEMPRATURES

Post by Mac737 »

Hi All,
I have a fuel temp anomaly whereby the flight illusions fuel temp gauge in my O/H is always different to the reading on the fuel temp gauage on the overhead GUI.

The flight illusions gauge is constantly at about -10oC regardless of location or outside temperature. The GUI reading varies accordingly and in most situations sits at about +15oC depending on location and outside temp. The GUI temperature seem to make much more sense.

I have tried calibrating the flight illusions gauge in the Avionics Sysboard software. The needle works and moves OK with the min and max settings etc being set and the needle goes to its set positions appropriately. So the gauge is "talking" to the software.....no issue there.

Any ideas on this quirk?

Thanks again,
Jim
FDS 737-800 FULL DSTD, FDS 2x O/H, FDS PEDESTAL, LINKED RUDDERS, 737 SHELL
P3D v5.0 HotFix 1
SIM-AV v.1.964
FSUIPC v.6.08
FSC LINKED YOKES
CFY MOTORIZED TQ (GOLD) v.3
3x OPTOMA 4K PROJECTORS & NATVIS 220deg DISPLAY
IPECO 737 CAPT & FO SEATS

Mac737

Post by Mac737 »

Follow-up....

I have had no luck with this. I have concluded that there must be a Issue in Sim-Av 1.94 software and that the fuel temp in P3D is not being correctly communicated to the flight illusions gauge.

As I said previously, the Sim-Av Overhead display shows a different ttemperture to the flight illusions gauge.

Jim
FDS 737-800 FULL DSTD, FDS 2x O/H, FDS PEDESTAL, LINKED RUDDERS, 737 SHELL
P3D v5.0 HotFix 1
SIM-AV v.1.964
FSUIPC v.6.08
FSC LINKED YOKES
CFY MOTORIZED TQ (GOLD) v.3
3x OPTOMA 4K PROJECTORS & NATVIS 220deg DISPLAY
IPECO 737 CAPT & FO SEATS