P3Dv4.5 hotfix 2 (resolved)

This section of the Sim-A Forum is for support issues.
Only a few Clear Rules Here:
1. No Rants. Rants will be deleted and the poster contacted. All focus here is to assist in the spreading of information to better assist all Sim-A users. Most of the people helping are not paid employees.
2. Be Polite. We want all Sim-A users to experience the fantastic elements that make Sim-A what it is. Being able to communicate here will allow the info to be the focus.
3. Time. We do not have someone on the Forum 24/7 so please allow members to jump in to help when needed.
4. Most important. This is not a "Issue" forum. If you feel there is an issue then please email support@sim-Avionics.com and Mark will review that. This is a commercial product and erroneous reports do harm.

Moderators: Jetcos, MarkHastings

gsumner

P3Dv4.5 hotfix 2 (resolved)

Post by gsumner »

hi has anybody upgraded to the hotfix 2 yet. I had a bit of a scare today I upgraded and for some reason my SIM avionics server couldn't seem to reach and connect to p3d. I went back to an earlier version and it took me ages to get it to connect again. It may not have been the hotfix and gave me my problem but I'm a little scared to upgrade to it again until I know from you guys it works.

Graham
Last edited by gsumner on Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mac737

Post by Mac737 »

I’ve installed it with no problems.
Only thing I can think of is that a windows upgrade has snuck in the background and changed your network settings???? Check your network settings and server IP addresses etc.
FDS 737-800 FULL DSTD, FDS 2x O/H, FDS PEDESTAL, LINKED RUDDERS, 737 SHELL
P3D v5.0 HotFix 1
SIM-AV v.1.964
FSUIPC v.6.08
FSC LINKED YOKES
CFY MOTORIZED TQ (GOLD) v.3
3x OPTOMA 4K PROJECTORS & NATVIS 220deg DISPLAY
IPECO 737 CAPT & FO SEATS

thomas747400

Post by thomas747400 »

I have upgraded to P3Dv4.5 HF2, no problems encountered.

Thomas

kand

Post by kand »

No issues

RE LAN, check you have SMB 1.0 enabled in windows features, some of the win10 updates disable this as it is no longer supported but it seems to screw up network discovery on my PC

gsumner

Post by gsumner »

Sorry for delay. All good it must've been a win10 update messing with my network settings.

Thanks
Graham :)