Firehandels boeing 737

A forum for open discussions. Feel free to discuss any and all elements of Flightdeck Building. NB: This section is for individual builders to openly discuss issues that may or may not pertain to FDS. Organizations/Political Groups or Commercial Entities Will require approval prior to posting. Prior Approval From FDS required prior to posting items for sale. No Exceptions.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

b747

Firehandels boeing 737

Post by b747 »

Hello,

For people that like some real fire handels in the overhead section look atwww.simzation.com

The are looking great and only for 245 euro for three.

dnoize

Post by dnoize »

and to add to that, boy brought them with him to the aviodrome sim meeting in november. Have to say they look quite well. The new covers look very good, you have to pull them, and then turn them left or right.

The build in switches enable every single step of the handles to be interfaced. The feel is quite heavy and robust. well done.

Stef
www.boeing737ng.com - the 737 simulator project

MarkusPilot

Post by MarkusPilot »

My fire handles were about 2.45 euros each or what ever that is in aussie dollars. :D

They ( the commercial handles that is ) look good, pity they werent available about a year ago when i made mine.... but then again 245 is a lot of $ :roll:

M
If it aint a Boeing,..I'm not going!
Sydney Aust.
S33 56.6 E151 10.8
www.markuspilot.com