Cowboy Pilots...

A forum for open discussions. Feel free to discuss any and all elements of Flightdeck Building. NB: This section is for individual builders to openly discuss issues that may or may not pertain to FDS. Organizations/Political Groups or Commercial Entities Will require approval prior to posting. Prior Approval From FDS required prior to posting items for sale. No Exceptions.

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

pcos
Site Admin

Cowboy Pilots...

Post by pcos »

mauriceb

Post by mauriceb »

For a moment there I thought he was going to do a loop. :shock:. I wonder how many alarms where blasting away during this joy ride :-k :D

Maurice

pcos
Site Admin

amazing

Post by pcos »

I was watching him pull up.. up.. up..
amazing. I always thought the B757 was over powered.. empty.. yikes!
PC

D_SW1

Post by D_SW1 »

757 Huba Huba
A DHL one did a show at Biggin Hill last year, took off in 1800m, I wish I had a film!

mondriver

Post by mondriver »

That's a cool video !

I have to say, having flown the 75 for nearly 10 years, it still makes my eyes water when I position a 65ton empty aircraft and use full power for take off...(for fun!)

Love it !

MarkusPilot

Post by MarkusPilot »

After watching the video and thinking "what is the max pitch angle" I thought "I wonder how much fuel is in the main tanks?"

Would not like to see both Fuel "LOW PRESSURE" lights come on due to the high nose attitude and the supply line being exposed.
Silence can be deafening.

M
If it aint a Boeing,..I'm not going!
Sydney Aust.
S33 56.6 E151 10.8
www.markuspilot.com

Xviator

Post by Xviator »

When I click on any video on putfile I get this:
What is a Dedicated Server?

Dedicated servers allow organizations of any size to rent pre-configured, state-of-the-art equipment and connectivity from the service provider. Dedicated hosting gives you the opportunity to have an entire server for your exclusive use.

There are many options to consider when looking for a dedicated server. Is the server managed? What uptime guarantee is offered? Which operating system, Windows Server 2003, or a Linux server such as Red Hat Enterprise?

By renting your own dedicated server you have full control over your Web presence:

* Choosing and configuring the operating system for your server
* Installing any third-party software and applications you wish
* Individualizing server settings for faster delivery of multimedia and e-commerce applications
* Customizing and partitioning the storage space to your unique requirements.

The drawback of this service is that dedicated servers typically cost much more than using a shared server, and often the level of technical knowledge required keeps them out of reach of beginners. Managed dedicated servers offer all the benefits of unmanaged servers, but eliminate the need to know how to manage and secure a server.
Does anyone have this problem too?
Kai Hong
Still a desktop simmer :P

Tomlin

Post by Tomlin »

What is really cool is having the real pilots in here to give us the feedback we other people love to hear about stuff like this video. Thanks guys!
Eric Tomlin
Learjet 45

Waycross, Ga (KAYS)
www.Hangar45.net