Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Three views

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
APAK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Three views Reply with quote

Gentlemen ,

I am using FS9 and would like to use the three views with one projector and Wideview.
I undestand that in order to have the 3 views ( forward-left,forward,forward-right ) aligned , I have to keep the relation 4:3 . Is that correct ?
Now , about the zoom , keeping the above relation , I cannot have the zoom=1 , I got a zoom lesser that 1. Is that zoom too much out of the real thing ? Is there any way to have 3 views with zoom=1 ?

Thanks and regards

Alberto kunzel
melnato

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm...3 views with one projector...not ideal, and could be very "disturbing" to the eye Confused

You wont need wideview If I understand correctly, you are running one
computer and one projector. Wideview is only needed for multiple computer set-ups.

If you do mean one projector PER view, then keeping the aspect the same helps...I think 16:9 is preferable.
As for the zoom, its a very subjective thing. I need 0.8 to get 180 FOV...but thats just my set-up.

Nat

PS Wrong forum Wink

Last edited by melnato on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
APAK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: three views Reply with quote

Nat ,

Thanks for your input .

For you which is the better zoom to be used in my set up , I am 1.40 m from the screen and have a projection of the front view 1.70m wide.

Thanks and regards

Alberto Kunzel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> Open Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: