FSUIPC Question

Dedicated to The Support of All Flightdeck Solutions, Ltd Products

Moderators: Curtis, Jetcos

FRANKY

FSUIPC Question

Post by FRANKY »

Hi All,

I have just finished putting my JetMax together and have a question about FSUIPC5 for P3d v4...

I have tried to set some of my calibrations and for the rudder when I set it the nose wheel either turns full right or full left ! I have tried to play with the values and got it to stay completely straight but when i reset P3d it seems the values were lost and I had to do it again but can not get the nose wheel to go straight again..... any ideas what I'm doing wrong and why the nose wheel is so out of line when I use FSUIPC to calibrate it ?

Also I dont think my throttles are going to full power after the calibration...

Any thoughts

Sorry I'm new to this so I think I'm going to have a lot of software questions....the JetMax hardware went together in a snap.

Thx
Frank

Marco Eckl 777

Post by Marco Eckl 777 »

Hi Frank,

did you setup a profile in FSUIPC which saves your configurations?
For the throttle you should set them up first in your game controller setup in windows, then with the JM setup utility, as last in FSUIPC. So you should get the full values!

Greetings
Marco Eckl | JetMax 777 SKTQ
FDS 777 Jetmax Flying since 06MAY2016
Sim-Avionics V1.85
FDS-777-MX-MCP
FDS-777-MX-Overhead
FDS-777-PRO-MX Pedestal
ACE 777 Proline Yoke
https://facebook.com/B777SSTDHomecockpit/
http://www.b777homecockpit.com

FRANKY

Post by FRANKY »

Thanks Marco !

I'll work on it....

kand

Post by kand »

I always use DIView before I do any HID calibration, it allows you to set the axis up and eliminate any noise/jerk. Its a really great piece of software

You can get it from Leo Bodnars site and there are some youtube videos explaining how to use it

DubaiDave

Post by DubaiDave »

kand wrote:I always use DIView before I do any HID calibration, it allows you to set the axis up and eliminate any noise/jerk. Its a really great piece of software

You can get it from Leo Bodnars site and there are some youtube videos explaining how to use it
Fantastic advice thanks.